Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year 2015!

Once I gave in, gave up, and lowered my defenses, I allowed God to see into me, to see inside of me. And the more I allowed God to look, I realized that I have been made up of more pain than anything else, not just pain from recent events, but from my whole life, all the way down to early childhood. I realized that I have been keeping God from seeing that pain, thinking that I was protecting God from my ugly, dark secrets, but I was wrong. God sees it anyway. So once I opened up and surrendered and allowed God to fully enter my inner landscape and step inside of all that pain... do you know what happened? Suddenly I felt a whoosh of Unconditional Love rush towards me and through me. It raced into the dark, hidden crevasses of my heart and mind. God was not ashamed of me. God forgave me. God washed my insides clean. God freed me.
This has now become my regular mediation routine, to allow God to see into every tiny part of myself. The results? I have felt incredible! My dreams have been full of Light and empowerment! At random moments during the day I feel God's presence and know that I am ok. I always have been and I always will be.
The same goes for you.
Now, I have committed to God to move forward with this Light, to live with it and to share it. Because I clearly see it now: why else would we be here?
Happy New Year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment