Thursday, May 23, 2013

Soldier of Light

"A man materialized right in front of me. He was physical and yet not. I saw him clearly in my mind's eye and yet he was not solid enough for anyone else to see. This man was dressed like a Roman soldier with a golden helmet, a pleated leather skirt, and wearing ancient leather sandals. His chest was bare like a gladiator, yet I knew he was not a prisoner or a slave, he was a soldier, a Soldier of Light. We must have known each other in another life or something because the familiarity in his face soothed me like gazing into the eyes of a long lost relative. In one powerful hand, he gripped a rainbow colored lance while standing firm with a confidence that told me something intense was about to happen. This spirit man glanced over at me, stared into me, and... smiled." 
                            -A Higher Love, page 168

No comments:

Post a Comment